Silver Spring, MD
- Jobs & Responsibilities:Applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable including payroll, invoicing, monthly statements, collections, bank reconciliation, updating of account files and general office duties, including shipping and receiving of inventory.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Onboarding and assisting employees.
- Manage the timekeeping system.
- General administrative and office duties.
- Manage employee benefits, including answering employees' questions over the phone.
- Assist with all aspects of hiring new employees.
- Interact with and provide information to the accounting department to ensure accurate billing to clients.
- Qualification & Experience:
- Applicant should be proficient in Quickbooks, and use of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Must be available to work 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Accounting preferable