Inside Sales Manager
Silver Spring, MD
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads, and closing new business.
- Present and sell staffing services to new and existing customers via the telephone and email/online
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records of sales leads and account status.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Coordinate with outside sales staff
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields, Inside business-to-business sales experience preferred
- Staffing experience Preferred
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM